Monday, April 16, 2007

Still sick

It seems that I'm being sick all the time. The flu developed into sinutisis (poskiontelon tulehdus, that is). I went to a doctor and had a prescription of antibiotics. The first pill made me sick and I almost vomited - probably the thing you really wanted to read when you came here.

I'm editing the last pages of the drafts for the thriller book. When I get the book out of my hands, I'll lie down for a couple of days and let the antibiotics work their way. I'll maybe read some books during my sofa time. I'm fully aware that I'm way behind my reading and viewing reports, but I'll get to those eventually.

5 comments:

pHinn said...

Get well soon! And thanks -- again -- for your comment to my own blog. (Clique-y, are we...?)

Juri said...

I thought blogs were all about cliques. But nevertheless, I'm feeling already better, largely thanks to a rather good sleep, even with Kauto between us.

Juri said...

Colors? What colors? Lady, you've been smoking too much of your own products! (Damn, isn't this Word Verification this working?)

pHinn said...

Great, I actually laughed when I read this (despite these spammers usually irritating the hell out of me, too); I guess the total absurdity of it appealed to me. Because you're the last person I could ever imagine sampling Celia's products. (Don't need them myself, either; my own reality is already totally psychedelic and weird as it is.)

Juri said...

The last? You'd think there was someone else before me in your list, say, a three-star general or one of those priests in Finland who oppose women working as ministers. I've grown more open-minded as I've gotten older, it seems. Yet the most curious thing about my life, being young, urban and very liberal, is that I've been offered marijuana only once. Hey, c'mon, guys, you can do better than that!