Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Day flash horrors

I'm not one to celebrate Valentine Day - I would've totally forgotten about it, if Ottilia hadn't sent me a Valentine Day's text message (yes, she has a cell phone of her own!). I more or less think that you should have Valentine's Day everyday - if you don't really care for the people, what's the point trying to once a year?

Nevertheless, here's a fine selection of Valentine Day's themed flash fiction stories, the focus on crime. Not very romantic stuff, let me tell you! The thing was concocted up by Patti Abbott, who's a very fine writer of short stories and one who I'll be publishing in Isku. I liked her and Patrick Shawn Bagley's story the best (I didn't read them all, though, I most certainly will, on a later date).

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks for the mention, Juri. And the compliment.