Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mysterious prose writing

I've been occasionally posting some stuff I've written with my old typewriters. They've been usually stories that I've done while trying to entertain my kids, and some of them have been written from Ottilia's dictating. This is one of the more mysterious pieces, which may've gotten its start from Ottilia's story (and perhaps based on reality), but eventually I ended up writing it as a piece of flash fiction, with an emphasis on stream of consciousness.

Translated, it goes something like this:

Kauto Teerijoki is playing with his cart: it's a nice business: We were flying in the first class. Then I realized that a new world had been discovered. It was in my wife's purse that was made from a finest sivet cat. I didn't anymore feel like writing the new verses to the Holy Bible that I'd promised to deliver to my publisher.

No comments: