Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A major new novel, still unpublished

Late last night I finished the manuscript of a new novel of an English crime writer. The manuscript is as yet unpublished, but I know that it will be published some time next year in Germany, and possibly some other European countries. The English publication will follow. I don't know when, and I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to discuss this more. Suffice to say that I've written about the said author's works here in Pulpetti.

But I just want to say the book is perfect, just like its predecessors by the same writer. The book is about 9/11 and it has the most plausible explanation I've ever read concerning what happened to the World Trade Center towers. And the effect of that explanation is overwhelming. You can feel the futility of human effort in the last pages of the book.

No comments: